- 2⁄3 cup chopped cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup minced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fat-free buttermilk
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can cannellini beans (such as Goya) or 1 (15 1/2 ounce) canother white beans, rinsed and drained (such as Goya)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 4 (6 ounce) bluefin tuna steaks (about 3/4 inch thick)
- cooking spray
- lemon wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large nonstick grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- Sprinkle tuna with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add tuna to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Slice tuna; serve over bean salad. Serve with lemon wedges.