I got this recipe from a Bisquick cookbook. My family loved it and I've made it many times since. I have also subbed in canned chicken for the tuna and don't always use the cream of chicken w/ mushrooms, I just use cream of chicken or cream of mushroom, but its best with the cream of chicken with mushrooms. I usually serve just a green salad with this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425.
- 2Mix tuna, soup, vegetables and 2.3 cup milk in ungreased 2-qt. casserole.
- 3Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
- 4Stir Bisquick, cheese and 1/2 cup milk until soft dough forms.
- 5Drop dough by 6 spoonfuls onto hot tuna mixture.
- 6Bake uncovered 10 to 12 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
- 7Mix butter and garlic powder, brush over warm biscuits.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna With Cheese Garlic Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.8
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 45.4 mg
- Sodium 414.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 20.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: