Recipe by mommyoffour
I got this recipe from a Bisquick cookbook. My family loved it and I've made it many times since. I have also subbed in canned chicken for the tuna and don't always use the cream of chicken w/ mushrooms, I just use cream of chicken or cream of mushroom, but its best with the cream of chicken with mushrooms. I usually serve just a green salad with this.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancream of chicken with mushrooms soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425.
- Mix tuna, soup, vegetables and 2.3 cup milk in ungreased 2-qt. casserole.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
- Stir Bisquick, cheese and 1/2 cup milk until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by 6 spoonfuls onto hot tuna mixture.
- Bake uncovered 10 to 12 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Mix butter and garlic powder, brush over warm biscuits.