Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great dish to whip up for a light lunch as it uses pantry items along with baby greens. So delicious and healthy.
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml olive oil (or to your taste)
- 44.37 ml Dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml champagne vinegar (or white vinegar)
- 1182.95 ml fresh baby greens
- 425.24 g can small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 158.51 ml roasted red pepper, drained (jarred)
- 78.07 ml red onion, chopped
- 340.19 g can chunk light tuna (packed in water or oil)
- 158.51 ml kalamata olive, pitted and halved
- Whisk first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
- Toss greens in a large bowl with enough dressing to coat. Divide greens among plates. Toss beans, red peppers, and onion in a medium bowl with enough dressing to coat. Top greens with bean mixture, then tuna, dividing equally. Garnish with olives.
This was better than I had even expected; it was fabulous! I made this exactly as posted, using champagne vinegar, 1/2 t. salt and 1/4 t. pepper. The dressing is really delicious, and I would suggest to make a lot in order to have it on hand. I couldn't find small white beans, so I had to use great northern. Again, adding the dressing to the tuna and bean mixture transformed it into a special salad. I could eat this without the green salad! I will definitely be making this again and making the dressing even more often! Thanks for sharing. Made for For Your Consideration Tag Game.