Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This has a nice, refreshing, zip. From Oxygen Magazine May 2009
Make and share this Tuna Waldorf Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 78.07 ml low-fat mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 2 (283.49 g) can tuna
- 1 apple, diced
- 118.29 ml walnuts, chopped & toasted
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 whole wheat pita bread, halved
- 8 leaf butter lettuce
- In a small bowl, whisk mayo and lemon juice together.
- In a large bowl, combine all other ingredients and pour dressing over.
- Serve in split pita halves with 2 lettuce leaves.