Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This has a nice, refreshing, zip. From Oxygen Magazine May 2009
Make and share this Tuna Waldorf Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna
- 1⁄2 apple, diced
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped & toasted
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- 2 whole wheat pita bread, halved
- 8 leaves butter lettuce
- In a small bowl, whisk mayo and lemon juice together.
- In a large bowl, combine all other ingredients and pour dressing over.
- Serve in split pita halves with 2 lettuce leaves.