Tuna W/Black Pepper, Artichokes and Lemon
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook until softened, about three minutes.
- Add the artichokes, lemon, garlic, and thyme (if using). Cook until heated through, three more minutes.
- Transfer to a plate, season the tuna with the salt and pepper. Heat the remaining oil in the skillet.
- Cook the tuna, turning to brown all sides, the desired doneness, about two minutes for medium.
- Return the artichoke mixture to skillet and toss to combine. Serve over the rice.