1/2 Photos of Tuna & Veggie Pasta Salad
A quick & healthy pasta salad recipe with everything you need: veggies, whole grains and lean protein.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water, drained
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 4 ounces nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup Italian dressing
- 4 cups pasta, cooked, rinsed in cool water & drained (any pasta, I used wacky mac veggie spirals)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen vegetables, cooked and cooled (I used california mix)
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence
- 1 dash celery salt
- 1 dash dill
- 1Cook the pasta in water with a dash of salt.
- 2Combine all other ingredients in a large bowl with a lid.
- 3When pasta is cooked through, drain and rinse in cold water.
- 4Add pasta to other ingredients & mix thoroughly.
- 5Let sit in fridge for several hours before serving.
- 6May be served over a garden salad, baked potato, with crackers. This recipe is versatile & can be tweaked to your taste. Could be made gluten free if use gluten free pasta.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna & Veggie Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 714.5
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 1006.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 42.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence