- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup tomato juice (or enough to moisten casserole)
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 bay leaf, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together tuna, onion, green pepper, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Layer ingredients in a small baking dish in the following order: broccoli, half the tuna mixture, a little tomato juice, half the grated cheese, zucchini, mushrooms, bay leaf, remaining tuna mixture, more juice, and remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.