Recipe by MsLizze
I came up with this recipe when trying to throw together something quick that had two full servings of vegetables per serving. I have been using a blend of broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots, but I think you could also use peas, spinach, onions, mushrooms, or green beans.
- 12 ounces neufchatel cheese (light cream cheese)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 2 lbs frozen vegetables
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine the neufchatel cheese and milk in a saucepan over medium heat until the cheese is melted.
- Stir in mustard powder, salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, tuna, and cream cheese mixture and pour into a 9" square pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through.