1/1 Photo of Tuna Unusual Casserole
Trisha W's Note:
This is a recipe I have had for 30+ years. Originally came from a recipe book I had about America's Favorite Casseroles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first three items, boil, stir occasionally.
- 2Stir in macaroni and remove from heat.
- 3Add tuna and 2/3 of the cheese.
- 4Pour into a two quart casserole and cover.
- 5Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 6Stir once then sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 7Bake 5 minutes more.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Unusual Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.6
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 55.9 mg
- Sodium 860.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 35.2 g