Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Betty Crocker.
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat alfredo sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cups cooked tricolor rotelle pasta
- 2 cups frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix, thawed and drained
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix Alfredo sauce, eggs, and garlic in an ungreased 8x8 inch square baking dish; stir in pasta, vegetables, and tuna; press lightly in baking dish.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes or until set.
- Sprinkle with croutons.