Prep 7 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and easy, this one always pleases the whole family! (And it's good for them too!)
- 2 (225 g) packages Kraft macaroni and cheese
- 2 tablespoons light margarine
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup low-fat milk
- 2 (170 g) cans chunk light tuna, drained
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- pepper (optional)
- hot sauce (optional)
- Boil KD until noodles are done. Strain, rinse with hot water.
- Transfer noodles back into pot on low heat. Add 2 Tbsp margarine, stir to melt.
- Add 1/2 cup milk.
- Slowly add powdered cheese mixture while stirring and add remaining milk as needed. Mixture should be creamy with no clumps and you should have a somewhat loose sauce in the pot to make sure to cover other ingredients.
- Stir in parsley and garlic.
- Break up tuna chunks while adding to mixture and fold together. Ready to serve.
Great tuna casserole with added flavor, Thank you!
me and my boyfriend loved it. i cooked the noddles and added all the ingredients and lined a pan with some partially cooked tater tots with red peppers, hot peppers, and green peppers on top of the tater tots and than i added the tuna Tuesday and baked it for 20 minutes it was great!
Made this for a quick dinner the other night when I wasn't sure when my kid would be getting home. After I whipped it up, I put it in a greased casserole dish, sprnkled a little Parmesan and shredded cheddar cheese on it and put it in the oven on low heat. Turned out great, and the kid loved it, since she loves tuna and mac & cheese. We liked it too. Thanks for a quick, easy, and tasty recipe.