Recipe by tomsawyer
This recipe is a great lunch snack and is pretty easy to make with ingredients on hand.
Top Review by malonej
what a fabulous recipe. i added green onion to the tuna and then i sprinkled sesame seeds on the triangles before i baked them. this is definitely something i will make again, and again!
- 1 (12 ounce) can chunk light tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent roll dough
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine tuna, cheese, and dressing.
- Separate crescent dough into four rectangles.
- On an ungreased baking sheet, press each rectangle to about 4" x 8".
- Cut each rectangle in half to form eight squares.
- Mound tuna mixture on a diagonal half of each square, leaving a border around the filling.
- Fold dough squares i n half to form triangles.
- Press edges with fork to seal, and cut a slit in the top (or some type of air hole).
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 14 to 16 minutes until golden brown.
- If desired, add chopped peppers, onion, celery, or olives to filling.