1/3 Photos of Tuna Triangles
This recipe is a great lunch snack and is pretty easy to make with ingredients on hand.
My Private Note
tuna tr ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine tuna, cheese, and dressing.
- 2Separate crescent dough into four rectangles.
- 3On an ungreased baking sheet, press each rectangle to about 4" x 8".
- 4Cut each rectangle in half to form eight squares.
- 5Mound tuna mixture on a diagonal half of each square, leaving a border around the filling.
- 6Fold dough squares i n half to form triangles.
- 7Press edges with fork to seal, and cut a slit in the top (or some type of air hole).
- 8Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 14 to 16 minutes until golden brown.
- 9If desired, add chopped peppers, onion, celery, or olives to filling.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Triangles
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.7
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 85.5 mg
- Sodium 843.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 34.2 g