Recipe by Delicia
These Tuna Treats are great as little snacks, orduerves, or appetizers. And they are simple to make. Makes 12. I found this in a recipe book, I've had since kindergarten.
- 1 (8 ounce) can tuna
- 2 eggs
- 1 slice bread
- 8 tablespoons peas (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄4 cup of shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Put about 2 spoonfuls of mixture in to each muffin cup. Do not fill the cup up. (these are snacks, not muffins).
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes.
- Take out of muffin paper. Place on serving dish.
- Serve and enjoy. Can use any kind of dip.