Recipe by Annacia
A change of pace from a standard tuna salad. Line your serving bowl with salad greens and garnish with Parmesan cheese curls made by 'peeling' a piece of Parmesan cheese with a vegetable peeler.
Top Review by weekend cooker
An absolutely wonderful easy to assemble salad. Made recipe as posted except cut back a tad on the celery salt. Made for an exceptional tasty luch today. Excellent flavor.. LOVED IT ! Made for Gimme 5.
- 1 (20 ounce) packagefamily size refrigerated cheese tortellini, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 lb green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces, cooked
- 2 (6 ounce) cans solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup sliced ripe black olives
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon celery salt