Recipe by ~SarahBeth~
From Kraft foods. I eat this when I want my protein levels up up up!!! Of course it does have some fat in it too, but I tried to eliminate some of the fat to make it diet "healthier"! :) I leave out the tomatoes! But that is personal because I don't like them!
Top Review by CoffeeB
Since I have salads most nights for my supper this one was especially nice with the added tuna. I know I don't get enough protein in my diet being a vegetarian and so thanks for including this in the recipe as a great reminder of how awesome these flavor combinations blend. The only thing I omitted were the black olives per preference. I used Ken's Steak House FF Sun-dried Tomato Vinaigrette dressing. Made for HolidayTag.
- 2 tablespoons vinaigrette (greek style, low fat)
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄3 cup drained canned solid white tuna packed in water, flaked
- 4 tablespoons low fat crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon sliced black olives