Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 can tuna, in water,drained
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 hollowed-out tomatoes (reserve the insides for making soup)
- 3 -5 dashes paprika
- In a medium bowl, mix the tuna, mayonnaise, onions, peas, celery, salt and pepper.
- Chill for 10 minutes while you hollow-out the tomatoes.
- Carefully scoop one quarter of the tuna salad into each of the four hollowed-out tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the top of each tomato with paprika before serving.
This was good. I skipped the peas and celery because I'm not a fan of either. I like the presentation too.