Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a treat my mom would make us on hot days when we needed to eat, but couldn't bare to put anything hot in our mouths. They are so tasty and fun to eat. Great for kids!
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can tuna (make sure it's Dolphin Safe!)
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup dill relish (you can use sweet if thats what you like)
- Make your tuna the way you like it, I use the above ingredients, but everyone is different!
- Cut top of tomato off and scrape out all the seeds and some of the meat.
- Scoop out tuna and put inside cleaned tomato until it is completely full.
This is my all time favorite lunch! I liked the fact that I got to make my own tuna salad recipe. This will get made many times over during the summer. Thanks so much for posting!!
this is also one of my family favs ate it growing up a really good summer meal glad to see it posted