Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Mimi would fix this for me for dinner sometimes on weeknights. Very easy and very filling.
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs, hardboiled and chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until warmed through.
- Serve over toast or waffles.
We loved this! We are changing our budget around a little and this was a great low cost dinner. We used the leftovers in a tuna casserole later in the week. Yum