Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
For my kids.
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen tater tots
- 6 ounces canned tuna, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place tater tots in a greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Mix together the tuna, soup, and milk; pour over tater tots.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over the top.
- Cover and bake 1 hour.
My boyfriend and I both love this hearty comfort food. I've taken to substituting crumbled bacon for the tuna and colby/jack instead of cheddar. It's amazingly delicious and simple to make.
This was a quick easy recipe that my family including my 2 kids loved! I substituted the cheddar cheese for grated velveta which is what I had on hand and it still turned out wonderful.