Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Elegant and good.
Make and share this Tuna Tartare recipe from Food.com.
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion (minced)
- 2 tablespoons dill (minced)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon A.1. Original Sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1 lb fresh sushi grade tuna (julienned)
- thin slices black bread
- thin slices plum tomato
- dill sprigs
- Whisk to gether the yolk, dijon and oil until well blended.
- Add the onion, dill, lemon juice, A1, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Fold in tuna to coat.
- Cover. Chill 1 hour.
- Mound on a platter, surround with rest.
Made with a few substitutions. Subbed worcestire for A1, green for white onion. Omitted dill and egg. I pressed into a ramekin then inverted on plate for height/shape. Served with Coconut Prawns With Coriander Mayonnaise.