Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a nice tasting sandwich that is great to try when you are tired of the plain ol tuna sandwich. I found this on muminahskitchen.blogspot.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water, drained
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise, can add more to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning or 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- bread, of your choice
- In a bowl, stir together mayo, seasonings and hot sauce. Add tuna and onions. Combine well. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. I like it on toasted bread or a tortilla with tomatoes. Enjoy!