Prep 35 mins
Cook 50 mins
For a break from ordinary tuna fare this is delicious. It comes from the folks at Bumble Bee Foods.
- 8 ounces dry spaghetti noodles
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dry dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen peas, thawed
- 3 (6 ounce) cansbumble bee tuna in water
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, drain well.
- Melt 4 Tbs margarine, pour into large bowl.
- Mix spaghetti & parmesan cheese w/ melted margarine.
- Spread into greased 9-inch baking dish, set aside.
- Melt remaining margarine in large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add onion, cook until soft, not browned.
- Stir in dill weed, garlic salt & mustard.
- Remove from heat.
- Mix in peas, tuna, cottage cheese and 1 cup of Swiss Cheese.
- Pour eggs over set aside spaghetti.
- Spread tuna mixture over spaghetti.
- Bake, loosely covered, at 350°F about 45 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle with remaining Swiss cheese. Bake for another 5 minutes, until cheese is melted.