Recipe by Perfect Pixie
My Mum makes this in 20 minutes, she got it of a packet, it's a great meal and very delish, I enjoy it cold the next day as well, you can use any pasta, but I think penne works best
- 115 g pasta (penne works best)
- 425 ml 1% low-fat milk
- 200 g canned tuna, drained
- 115 g canned sweetcorn
- potato chips, crushed
- cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- You also need 1 sachet Coleman's Tuna and Pasta Bake mix.
- Cook the pasta according to the given directions.
- Tip sachet contents into a saucepan.
- Add a splash of the milk and mix well.
- Stir in remaining milk.
- Bring sauce to the boil.
- Stirring continuously.
- Add tuna, sweetcorn and drained cooked pasta.
- Pour into heatproof dish.
- Top with crushed potato chips and grated cheese.
- Place under a hot grill until golden.