Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My dad had this recipe from my grandma and the first time I had one I knew they were a keeper. A hot cheesy tuna sandwich, perfect anytime!
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, chunk light, in water, drained
- 1⁄4 cup Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip light
- 2 hamburger buns
- Mix everything together, except buns, in a bowl.
- Fill buns with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Place in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
YUMMY!!!! I only had dill relish but it was great that way!!!! OOHH - - Thanks!