Recipe by Gramma Peg
Our school served these to the elementary children and my son loved it so much he traded most of his other lunch items to the kids who didn't like the rolls and ended up eating 7. He then told the cook she was a " Great Cooker" Ah, kids are great.
Top Review by ColCadsMom
We add apple cider vinegar and sugar, but delete the cole slaw dressing. I could not BELIEVE this recipe was acutally posted! Thanks for posting it! It is now in more than one of my cookbooks!!!!!
- 1 (13 ounce) can chunk light tuna, drained
- 1 cup grated white American cheese
- 1⁄2 cup coleslaw dressing
- 1⁄2 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup onion, grated fine
- salt and pepper, to taste