Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Our school served these to the elementary children and my son loved it so much he traded most of his other lunch items to the kids who didn't like the rolls and ended up eating 7. He then told the cook she was a " Great Cooker" Ah, kids are great.
- 1 (13 ounce) can chunk light tuna, drained
- 1 cup grated white American cheese
- 1⁄2 cup coleslaw dressing
- 1⁄2 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup onion, grated fine
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients until wet.
- Add more dressing if necessary.
- Spread in rolls.
- Place on foil lined cookie sheet.
- Do not close rolls to heat.
- Heat in oven 400 degrees F.
- for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Tops will be light brown.
- Serve warm.
We add apple cider vinegar and sugar, but delete the cole slaw dressing. I could not BELIEVE this recipe was acutally posted! Thanks for posting it! It is now in more than one of my cookbooks!!!!!