Recipe by Cookin'withGas
A nice, easy-to-make light meal, add some crusty rolls and you're all set!
Top Review by zaar junkie
This is perfect summer food. I subbed sweet relish for the gherkins and it turned out great. I have a feeling I'll be making this several times this summer. Thanks so much for posting!
- 1 (12 ounce) can albacore tuna in water, drained
- 4 sweet gherkins, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 4 large fresh tomatoes, hollowed out