From Betty Crocker New Cookbook These shells can be served either cold or warm. To serve warm: Place shells on a microwavable platter. Cover with platic wrap, venting one edge. Microwave on hihg 2-3 minutes or until warm. Serve with vinaigrette, warmed if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 uncooked jumbo pasta shells (conchiglioni)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise or 1/3 cup salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (6 1/8 ounce) cans solid white tuna packed in water, drained and flaked
- 1 large carrot, shredded (1 cup)
- 1 small zucchini, shredded (1 cup)
- 1 small onion, chopped (1/4 cup)
- lettuce leaf
tomato-basil vinaigrette (mix all ingredients)
- 1Cook pasta shells as directed on package.
- 2While pasta is cooking, prepare Tomato-Basil Vinaigrette.
- 3Mix mayonnaise, basil and salt in medium bowl. Stir in tuna, carrot, zucchini and onion until evenly mixed. Drain pasta. Rincse with cold water; drawin. Fill each pasta shell with 1 rounded tablespoon tuna mixture.
- 4Line serving platter with lettuce leaves. Arrange shells on lettuce. Serve with tomato basil vinaigrette.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna-Stuffed Shells With Tomato-Basil Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.8
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 41.5 mg
- Sodium 705.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 22.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jumbo pasta shells