Recipe by Pesto lover
This is so good! Serve with at least 2 other tapas.Cooking time is for cooking & cooling the hard boiled egg.
Top Review by Member #610488
Good thing I had a lot of peppers (for this and another dish) since you had no amt listed and some ended up in my mouth before serving....hey, I couldn't resist. Since I had a bunch of recipes to make for my tapas party, I'm glad I could make this one early and leave in the fridge until serving time. Each pepper is not very big so you only need about a teaspoon full to stuff.
- piquillo pepper, drained and patted dry
- 2 (7 ounce) cans tuna in vegetable oil
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sherry wine vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup black olive, chopped
- 1 egg, hard boiled, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain tuna and flake with a fork.
- Mix all ingredients except peppers into tuna, lightly.
- Stuff peppers with tuna mixture.Refrigerate at least 20 minutes.
- Serve cold.
- For the egg, put egg in pot of cold water on high heat. When it comes to a boil, cover and turn off heat. Let sit 10 minutes. Peel under cold running water,.