Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Colourful and tasty - these stuffed peppers make a great dinner party appetizer or quick snack.
Make and share this Tuna Stuffed Cheesy Topped Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- Strain tuna and mix with lemon, salt and pepper.
- Wash and slice peppers in half and remove seeds. Fill peppers with tuna mixture.
- Grate and crumble generous portions of the cheese over the tuna peppers.
- Drizzle a baking tray with olive oil and place peppers in this under a medium heat broiler for several minutes until the cheese in browned and bubbling.
- Serve with a small side salad.