Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
from a friend's recipe collection. havent tried it yet!
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 7 ounces canned tuna, drained
- 1 bunch scallion, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 16 -20 quick cooking cannelloni tubes
- 1 3⁄4 lbs tomatoes with juice, diced
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper
- Mix together the ricotta, tuna, scallions, red bell pepper, salt, and pepper. Divide the mixture among the cannelloni tubes.
- Put half of the tomatoes in a shallow casserole dish. Lay the cannelloni on top, then cover with remaining tomatoes and juice.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and cook in 375 degree oven for 35 minutes or until tender. You can also microwave this on medium for 15 minutes.
- Serve with parmesan cheese.