Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you love avocados, this delicious and great for hot days when you don't want to cook.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 3 medium ripe avocados
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and mayonnaise until well blended.
- Add onion, lemon juice, celery seed, and pepper.
- Stir in tuna.
- Cut avocados in half lengthwise and remove pits.
- Spoon tuna salad into the halves and serve immediately.