1/1 Photo of Tuna Stuffed Avocado
You could use canned salmon instead of the tuna. Save half of the pulp for making your own guacamole! To say this serves two is probably a stretch. *Don't toss the avocado shells!*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the tuna, mayo, oregano, onion powder and vinegar together.
- 2Slice the avocado in half length-wise (hot dog bun style). Remove the seed.
- 3Scoop out the pulp, mixing half of it into the tuna mixture.
- 4Stuff the tuna mixture into the avocado "shells".
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Stuffed Avocado
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.3
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 59.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: