Recipe by Bokenpop aka Madeleine
This is a simple dish with wonderful flavour. Enjoy as a light meal or as a starter to a larger one.
Top Review by VenomousKate
I'm a big fan of avocado and tuna together, but I wanted a heartier dish. I used this recipe as a starting point and added: 1/2 jicama (cubed) and 1 medium tomato (seeded and chopped) plus a pinch of sugar to bring out the flavors, then served it on a bed of lettuce with a side of soba noodles in sesame sauce. Seriously good stuff. Thanks!
- 3 avocados
- 6 ounces tuna fish
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 -2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Cut avocado in half lengthwise and remove pips.
- Brush lemon juice over avocado to prevent discoloration.
- Blend together fish, salt, pepper and mayonnaise and spoon into avocado.
- Chill before serving.
- Garnish as desired.