1/2 Photos of Tuna Steaks With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
I just love this, serve with a tossed salad, roasted potatoes and crusty bread. Or just serve as is with just the bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add 2 tablespoons olive oil to a hot skillet.
- 2Sear tuna steaks on both sides.
- 3Melt 1/4 cup butter and stir in 1 tablespoon of flour.
- 4Add 3/4 cup of white wine and then add the flour and butter mixture.
- 5Add roasted red pepers and seasonings.
- 6Stir sauce until mixed well.
- 7Cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes or until desired doneness is reached.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Steaks With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.7
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 408.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: