Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This has some of my favorite ingredients in it.
Make and share this Tuna Steaks With Orange and Rosemary recipe from Food.com.
- Cut tuna steak into 6 portions.
- Zest the oranges, then slice.
- Combine the zest with garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper, balsamic, and olive oil.
- Add fish and coat evenly in dressing. Let stand 15 minutes.
- In a hot grill pan, cook tuna steaks 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Top with green onions and garnish with orange slices.
This was so good! I used Mahi steaks and jarred orange peel and Italian seasoning which had rosemary, marjoram...and other stuff in it. I also didn't have green onion. I don't think any of this made it so different from the origional that I shouldn't give this a rating tho. I will be making this again. It was so easy and could be used on any type fish. I served it with steamed carrots and cous cous. A wonderful meal. Thanks for posting. Even DH loved it.