Recipe by larchie
Again - as you can tell from me being home for the holidays and going through cookbooks - this looks good and I am putting it down, but I have never tried it. Looks good though.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tuna steaks, 1 lb
- 1 onion, small and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, medium and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄3 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, dried
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first three ingredients in shallow dish; add tuna. Cover, chill, marinate for 1 hour, turning occasionally. Remove tuna from marinade, discard.
- Grill tuna, uncovered, on medium hot coals ( 350 to 400), three to four minutes each side, until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Saute' onion and next four ingredients in 1 tbsp hot olive oil in large skillet until tender; serve with tuna.