Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
For this meal you can use any kind of tuna, Blue Merlin, or “palamida” fish (something like white tuna, I do not know the English name) which you can find in Adriatic Sea. Lemon-garlic sauce is also sauce you can use for any kind of grilled fish, although you must be careful if you use white meat fish with delicate flavor – garlic can overcome so you will not taste the fish at all. In the photo I have submitted there is this “palamida” fish.
- 500 g tuna (or 3 steaks)
- 5 g salt
- 10 g garlic (or 4 garlic cloves)
- 10 g lemon juice (fresh lemon juice)
- 10 g fresh parsley leaves
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 g black pepper (grounded)
- Season steaks with salt and soak them in olive oil 30 minutes before putting on grill (or grill pan). Grill steaks until done.
- Before prepare lemon juice, finely minced garlic, finely minced parsley leaves, pepper, olive oil and oregano, stir all ingredients well and leave 30 minutes until all flavors combine and get used to each other.
- Pour juice over fish before serving. That is it! (leftovers of lemon-garlic sauce can be preserved hermetically covered in refrigerator for 5 days).
I used this sauce for some swordfish that I bought on sale. It was delicious and we loved it so much that I have added the recipe to our once a month rotation!