Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
So this has got to be my favourite after work recipe. Its quick, low fat and yet so very satisfyingly tasty. I urge you to give this a try!
- 2 tuna steaks
- 400 g cannellini beans, drained
- 1 small onion, Chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 sprig rosemary, Leaves chopped
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 lemon
- rocket, salad
- Heat 1 tablespoon of Olive oil in a frying pan, add Onion and cook gently for 5 mins until soft, add the garlic and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- Add the Cannellini beans, tomatoes and rosemary and cook for a further 5 minutes, season well with salt and pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Meanwhile heat a griddle or frying pan, brush Tuna with a little Olive oil and season with Pepper and cook for 3 mins per side depending on size of Steaks for medium rare.
- Serve with the salad and lemon wedges.
Easy, quick and very tasty indeed! Loved this dish, I can see why it has become a favourite for you. Will make this again for a quick dish often :) Thanks for sharing!<br/>Made for PAC Spring 2013