1/2 Photos of Tuna Steak With Cannellini Beans
Sarah Boudjema's Note:
So this has got to be my favourite after work recipe. Its quick, low fat and yet so very satisfyingly tasty. I urge you to give this a try!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1 tablespoon of Olive oil in a frying pan, add Onion and cook gently for 5 mins until soft, add the garlic and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- 2Add the Cannellini beans, tomatoes and rosemary and cook for a further 5 minutes, season well with salt and pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- 3Meanwhile heat a griddle or frying pan, brush Tuna with a little Olive oil and season with Pepper and cook for 3 mins per side depending on size of Steaks for medium rare.
- 4Serve with the salad and lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Steak With Cannellini Beans
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.7
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 119.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.6 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 21.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: