Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
An elegant finger food. Makes 25 spring rolls.
- 1 kg tuna, trimmed
- 30 ml ketjap manis (Indonesia thick soy sauce)
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and chopped
- salt and pepper
- 25 spring roll wrappers
- peanut oil, for shallow frying
- Cut tuna in 2cm wide x 6 cm long batons.
- Combine soy sauce, sesame oil and garlic.
- Brush onto tuna strip.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Lay spring roll wrapper on work bench.
- Place piece of tuna at one end, Roll up and half way fold in sides then roll up completely.
- Seal ends with water.
- Heat oil in wok and shallow fry a few at a time until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towel and serve.
Hi, Thanks , My husband and I thought they were lovely. patti