1/2 Photos of Tuna Spread With Capers
This spread only gets better with age. Be sure to let the flavors meld at least twelve hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the first 6 ingregients and form into a long tube shape.
- 2Refrigerate at least overnight.
- 3Top with chopped nuts if desired.
- 4Slice and spread on the breads and top with a slice of cucumber.
- 5Sprinkle with dillweed to garnish.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Spread With Capers
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.5
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 42.0 mg
- Sodium 298.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature party rye rounds