Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Additional cheeses or cream cheese could be added into the mixture for a richer casserole.
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 (10 ounce) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- parmesan cheese, for topping
- Mix everything together and spoon into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle top with additional Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.