Chef #1255453's Note:
I made this recipe when I was out of egg noodles and had to make do with spaghetti.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- 2Combine cooked, drained spaghetti with soup, milk and tuna.
- 3Put in a 2 quart casserole coated with cooking spray.
- 4Top with Stove Top Stuffing.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
- 6Add onion or other seasonings to individual tastes.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Spaghetti Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.1
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 12.9 mg
- Sodium 447.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 11.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken stove top stuffing mix