Recipe by elslwright
I made this recipe when I was out of egg noodles and had to make do with spaghetti.
- 4 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
- 6 ounces tuna in water
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 5 ounces skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stove top stuffing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Combine cooked, drained spaghetti with soup, milk and tuna.
- Put in a 2 quart casserole coated with cooking spray.
- Top with Stove Top Stuffing.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
- Add onion or other seasonings to individual tastes.