Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna fish (in oil)
- 200 g spaghetti, boiled
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups tomatoes, skinned & finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon crushed pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, grated
- 6 -8 stuffed olives, cut into half
- Drain out the oil from the tuna into a pan.
- Remove the tuna into a bowl and with the help of a fork, flake it.
- Heat the tuna oil.
- In that add the garlic and fry for little while then add the onion and sauté.
- Add the tuna then the tomatoes.
- After a while add sugar, salt, parsley and crushed pepper.
- Fry for little while then add the olives and the spaghetti.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and then remove transfer into an oven dish.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 230°C.
- Place the dish in the oven and cook till cheese turns golden.
Fouzia, thanks for a great, easy to prepare, tasty recipe. I had my grandson here, and he is a very picky eater. He like this dish a lot, and I was ever so pleased to make something that he would eat. Good recipe!