Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from another site and made it the same day for lunch! It is so easy and very tasty! Try it! I think you will like it!!
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can milk
- 1 (14 ounce) canchopped asparagus
- Dump all ingredients into a saucepan and heat thoroughly. Do not boil!
I'm amazed. How can a recipe this easy be so good? We loved it! I added a little black pepper, but that was it. Definitely a keeper. Thanks for posting it!