Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
A nice refreshing lunch and another way to use canned tuna.
- 8 ounces barilla brand no-boil lasagna noodles, broken (See Note * )
- 8 cups water
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas, trimmed and strings removed
- 1 large red bell pepper, core and slice in narrow strips
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice lemon (2 (or more)
- 2 (6 ounce) canssolid white tuna in olive oil, DO NOT drain
- fresh ground black pepper
- kosher salt
- Note * no boil noodles are cooked and used for texture in this salad.
- Bring 8 Cups of water and salt to boil in a large pot, add the broken noodles, cover, lower heat and cook gently for 5 minutes.
- Add the trimmed sugar snap peas to the pot, cover and cook 2- 3 minutes, until the peas are tender and the noodles are firm tender.
- Drain off the water from the pot, put the noodles and sugar snap peas into a serving bowl, add the bell pepper, lemon juice and undrained tuna, toss to mix all. Season with fresh black pepper and salt if desired. Serve immediately.