Recipe by Lou van
Very quick and easy to prepare. Given to me by an Australian friend. Child friendly and can be eaten hot or cold (great for picnics). Sometimes I add sweetcorn or put tomatoes on top depending on how I feel and whats in the larder. I also use more cheese than called for but thats because we're all mice in our family!
- 200 g ritz biscuits (mini cheddars, pizza shapes or similar)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 425 g tuna
- 1 cup grated cheese (cheddar or similar)
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Crush the biscuits in a blender, then put in a bowl.
- Add the onion and mix.
- Drain the tuna, flake and add to the mix.
- Add milk, eggs and cheese.
- Mix well and put in a lightly greased ovenproof dish.
- Bake for approx 30 mins until golden.