Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very quick and easy to prepare. Given to me by an Australian friend. Child friendly and can be eaten hot or cold (great for picnics). Sometimes I add sweetcorn or put tomatoes on top depending on how I feel and whats in the larder. I also use more cheese than called for but thats because we're all mice in our family!
- 200 g ritz biscuits (mini cheddars, pizza shapes or similar)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 425 g tuna
- 1 cup grated cheese (cheddar or similar)
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Crush the biscuits in a blender, then put in a bowl.
- Add the onion and mix.
- Drain the tuna, flake and add to the mix.
- Add milk, eggs and cheese.
- Mix well and put in a lightly greased ovenproof dish.
- Bake for approx 30 mins until golden.