Montana Heart Song's Note:
Quick and easy! I made two pans, one Tuna or fish and the other beef or chicken. Same amount of time in the oven. Reader will not recognize (1) 10 3/4 oz. can of soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can mild diced green chilies
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 (14 ounce) can chunk style albacore tuna, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can campbell's Campbell southwest-style pepper jack soup
- 3 tomatillos, skinned finely chopped (optional)
- 1 (28 ounce) can la victoria mild green enchilada sauce
- 10 -12 medium size corn tortillas
- Pam cooking spray
- 1In mixing bowl, add cream cheese, mild diced green chilies (the whole can), cumin. Mix well until smooth. Add the tuna, if large chunks, take a fork and split. Mix lightly. Add the soup and tomatillos and mix.
- 2In large diameter sauce pan warm the enchilada Sauce.
- 3Spray Pam on 9 X 13 pan.
- 4Preheat over 375*.
- 5Dip each tortilla in the sauce quickly, drain over saucepan and fill with a spoon of tuna mixture.on the lower portion. Roll up, and put in pan, seam side down.
- 6If you are going to cook immediately pour the enchilada sauce over the top.
- 7Cover and bake 20 minutes.
- 8Last five minutes of baking, sprinkle shredded cheese down the middle if desired.
- 9Garnish with sliced avocados dipped in lemon juice for each individual serving.
- 10Note: If making ahead and refrigerating, do not pour the enchilada sauce over the dish until it is ready to go in the oven.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Seafood Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 671.0
- Calories from Fat 350
- Total Fat 38.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 104.0 mg
- Sodium 2166.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 32.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Campbell southwest-style pepper jack soup